We’ve all seen them, perhaps been one of them in fact: that sad little booth with almost nothing in it. Perhaps a few brochures set out on a draped table, the empty boxes tucked beneath or stuck back in the corner. Maybe even the booth representative isn’t there, perhaps walking the show floor.
The investment of time and money has been made to get the space and get to the show, but it appears nevertheless that the company is operating on a shoe-string budget, and it shows - even if it really might not be.
There are many reasons why companies choose to participate in a trade show, but the bottom line is that you’re looking to put your best foot forward and make the biggest splash that you can. First impressions count.
At our trade shows in Düsseldorf, instead of pipe-and-drape schemes, we offer booth construction packages – known as system stands. They come with the basic elements and you do the rest! Even in the US Pavilions that we organize, the same procedure applies.
Take a basic package and turn it into something special, something that reflects your company’s corporate image, and something that reflects your marketing strategy. Some things you can do to give your booth that extra “oomph” include:
- Affix graphics to the walls
- Have your company logo placed on the sign above your booth
- Order a video monitor to play a looping company DVD
- Get a free-standing literature rack for easy access to your company brochures
- Green it up! Get a plant or two.
- Display cases brighten up your booth and make it easier to view your product samples
- Bring multiple product samples and brochures
- Have some “give-aways” available, even perhaps just a few for VIP visitors
|Go from this...||...to that!|
Just a few simple upgrades can make all the difference in the results of your trade fair participation.
Messe Düsseldorf North American can advise you on your booth options and prevailing trends in booth design. Let us know how we can assist you in making your participation at one of our trade shows the best it can be!